Democracy And De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2008.
"Exchange rate regime choice with multiple key currencies,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
25164, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Plümper and Eric Neumayer, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime Choice with Multiple Key Currencies," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp264, IIIS.
- Benjamin Furlan & Martin Gächter & Bob Krebs & Harald Oberhofer, 2016.
"Democratization and Real Exchange Rates,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(2), pages 216-242, May.
- Furlan, Benjamin & Gächter, Martin & Krebs, Bob & Oberhofer, Harald, 2012. "Democratization and real exchange rates," Working Papers in Economics 2012-6, University of Salzburg, revised 28 Oct 2013.
- Benjamin Furlan & Martin Gächter & Bob Krebs & Harald Oberhofer, 2013. "Democratization and real exchange rates," FIW Working Paper series 125, FIW.
- Rodriguez, Cesar M., 2016.
"Economic and political determinants of exchange rate regimes: The case of Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1-26.
- Cesar M. Rodriguez, 2016. "Economic and political determinants of exchange rate regimes: The case of Latin America," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 147, pages 1-26.
- Rodriguez, Cesar M., 2017. "The growth effects of financial openness and exchange rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 492-512.
- Jeffry Frieden & David Leblang & Neven Valev, 2010. "The political economy of exchange rate regimes in transition economies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Jäger, Kai, 2016. "The Role of Regime Type in the Political Economy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 79-96.
- María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2017.
"State capacity and the quality of policies. Revisiting the relationship between openness and government size,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 133-156, July.
- Mariano Tommasi & María Franco Chuaire & Carlos Scartascini, 2014. "State Capacity and the Quality of Policies. Revisiting the Relationship between Openness and Government Size," Working Papers 115, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Nov 2014.
- Maria Franco & Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi, 2014. "State Capacity and the Quality of Policies: Revisiting the Relationship between Openness and the Size of Government," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 86254, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:23:y:2011:i:2:p:172-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.