Churn Versus Diversion in Antitrust: An Illustrative Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2012.
"Multi‐product Firms and Product Variety,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(314), pages 303-328, April.
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2008. "Multi-product Firms and Product Variety," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 734.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal & Lluís M. Granero, 2008. "Multi-product firms and product variety," Working Papers 338, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2010.
"Markets and linguistic diversity,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 774-790, December.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 781.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "Markets and linguistic diversity," Working Papers 396, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Markets and Linguistic Diversity," Post-Print hal-00911834, HAL.
- Paulo Somaini & Liran Einav, 2013. "A Model of Market Power in Customer Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 938-986, December.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:216-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evan Kwerel & Paul LaFontaine & Marius Schwartz, 2012. "Economics at the FCC, 2011–2012: Spectrum Incentive Auctions, Universal Service and Intercarrier Compensation Reform, and Mergers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 41(4), pages 271-302, December.
- Miller, Nathan H. & Remer, Marc & Ryan, Conor & Sheu, Gloria, 2017.
"Upward pricing pressure as a predictor of merger price effects,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 216-247.
- Nathan Miller & Marc Remer & Conor Ryan & Gloria Sheu, 2016. "Upward Pricing Pressure as a Predictor of Merger Price Effects," EAG Discussions Papers 201602, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Farrell Joseph & Shapiro Carl, 2010.
"Antitrust Evaluation of Horizontal Mergers: An Economic Alternative to Market Definition,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-41, March.
- Shapiro, Carl & Farrell, Joseph, 2008. "Antitrust Evaluation of Horizontal Mergers: An Economic Alternative to Market Definition," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt35c5f846, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 2008. "Antitrust Evaluation of Horizontal Mergers: An Economic Alternative to Market Definition," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt8z51b1q8, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Yongmin Chen & Michael H. Riordan, 2007. "Price and Variety in the Spokes Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 897-921, July.
- E. Glen Weyl & Michal Fabinger, 2013. "Pass-Through as an Economic Tool: Principles of Incidence under Imperfect Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(3), pages 528-583.
- Carlo Reggiani, 2014. "Spatial Price Discrimination in the Spokes Model," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 628-649, September.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Meier, Martin, 2013.
"Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 117-130.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, "undated". "Concentration and Self-Censorship in Commercial Media," Working Papers 527, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Discussion Papers 1518, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Economics Working Papers 1256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andrew Rhodes, 2011. "Can Prominence Matter even in an Almost Frictionless Market?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(556), pages 297-308, November.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Churn vs. Diversion: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Elzinga & Anthony Swisher, 2011. "Limits of the Elzinga-Hogarty Test in Hospital Mergers: The Evanston Case," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 133-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:83:y:2016:i:332:p:564-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.