The Validity of the Event‐study Approach: Evidence from the Impact of the Fed's Monetary Policy on US and Foreign Asset Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 78 (2011)
Issue (Month): 311 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0427|
- Nathan Foley‐Fisher & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2013.
"U.S. Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(5), pages 967-975, 08.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2009. "US Real Interest Rates and Default Risk in Emerging Economies," CEP Discussion Papers dp0952, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2009. "US real interest rates and default risk in emerging economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos, 2012. "US real interest rates and default risk in emerging economies," Textos para discussão 295, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2012. "U.S. real interest rates and default risk in emerging economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1051, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Haitsma, Reinder & Unalmis, Deren & de Haan, Jakob, 2016. "The impact of the ECB's conventional and unconventional monetary policies on stock markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 101-116.
- Reinder Haitsma & Deren Unalmis & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "The impact of the ECB's conventional and unconventional monetary policies on stock markets," DNB Working Papers 483, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Reinder Haitsma & Deren Unalmis & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "The Impact of the ECB’s Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policies on Stock Markets," Working Papers 1605, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Prabu A, Edwin & Bhattacharyya, Indranil & Ray, Partha, 2016. "Is the stock market impervious to monetary policy announcements: Evidence from emerging India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 166-179.
- Küçükkocaoğlu, Güray & Ünalmış, Deren & Ünalmış, İbrahim, 2013. "How do banks' stock returns respond to monetary policy committee announcements in Turkey? Evidence from traditional versus new monetary policy episodes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 536-545.
- Guray Kucukkocaoglu & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis, 2013. "How do Banks’ Stock Returns Respond to Monetary Policy Committee Announcements in Turkey? Evidence from Traditional versus New Monetary Policy Episodes," Working Papers 1330, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fawley, Brett W. & Neely, Christopher J., 2014. "The evolution of Federal Reserve policy and the impact of monetary policy surprises on asset prices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 96(1), pages 73-109.
- Severin Bernhard & Till Ebner, 2016. "Cross-border Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Swiss Asset Prices," Working Papers 2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Noikokyris, Emmanouil, 2014. "Monetary policy and stock returns under the MPC and inflation targeting," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 109-116.
- Wang, Shen & Mayes, David G., 2012. "Monetary policy announcements and stock reactions: An international comparison," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 145-164.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:78:y:2011:i:311:p:429-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed