Partial Ordering of Unpredictable Mobility with Welfare Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sulganik, Eyal, 1995. "On the structure of Blackwell's equivalence classes of information systems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 213-223, June.
- Parker, Simon C & Rougier, Jonathan, 2001. "Measuring Social Mobility As Unpredictability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 63-76, February.
- Tapan Mitra & Efe A. Ok, 1998. "The measurement of income mobility: A partial ordering approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 12(1), pages 77-102.
- Dardanoni Valentino, 1993. "Measuring Social Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 372-394, December.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2013.
"Inequality Comparisons In A Multi-Period Framework: The Role Of Alternative Welfare Metrics,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(2), pages 235-249, June.
- John Creedy & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1127, The University of Melbourne.
- Creedy, John & Halvorsen, Elin & Thoresen, Thor, 2012. "Inequality Comparisons in a Multi-Period Framework: The Role of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Working Paper Series 2434, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Eyal Sulganik, 2011. "Vacancy chains and the degree of mobility in the housing market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 569-583, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:75:y:2008:i:299:p:592-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.