Effects of Manpower Policies on Duration Dependence in Re-employment Rates: The Example of Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wulfrano Gómez & Leovardo Mata & Montserrat Reyna, 2013. "Hodrick-Prescott Filter: An Extreme-Sport Testing," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2011.
"Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 948-974, April.
- Meta Brown & Christopher J. Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-time search in the laboratory and the market," Staff Reports 410, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Meta Brown & Christopher Flinn & Andrew Schotter, 2009. "Real-Time Search in the Laboratory and the Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 135, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Mark C. Foley, 1997. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration in Russia," Working Papers 779, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bratberg, Espen & Vaage, Kjell, 2000. "Spell durations with long unemployment insurance periods," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-180, March.
- Bratberg, E. & Vaage, K., 2000. "Spell Durations with Long Unemployment Insurance Periods," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 208, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Deluna, Roperto & Berdos, Kleint, 2015. "Factors Affecting Length of Job Search and Job Switching in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Teresa Gonzalo & Jan Saarela, 2000. "Gender differences in exit rates from unemployment: evidence from," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 129-139, Autumn.
- J Richardson, 1997. "Can Active Labour Market Policy Work? Some Theoretical Considerations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0331, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- Richardson, J., 1997. "Can active labour market policy work? Some theoretical considerations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3085-3139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:62:y:1995:i:247:p:353-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.