Inheritance Practices and Gender Differences in Poverty and Well-Being in Rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abro, Zewdu Ayalew & Alemu, Bamlaku Alamirew & Hanjra, Munir A., 2014. "Policies for Agricultural Productivity Growth and Poverty Reduction in Rural Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 461-474.
- Urquía-Grande, Elena & Rubio-Alcocer, Antonio, 2015. "Agricultural infrastructure donation performance: Empirical evidence in rural Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 245-254.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2014. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources: a Model," MPRA Paper 57712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2015. "Gender Discrimination and Common Property Resources," IZA Discussion Papers 9601, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deininger, Klaus & Hilhorst, Thea & Songwe, Vera, 2014. "Identifying and addressing land governance constraints to support intensification and land market operation: Evidence from 10 African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 76-87.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Nguyen, Huong, 2014. "Women’s Land Rights and Children’s Human Capital in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-31.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2014. "Inheritance law reform, empowerment, and human capital accumulation : second-generation effects from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7086, The World Bank.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2014.
"Intergenerational mobility and interpersonal inequality in an African economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 327-344.
- Sylvie Lambert & Martin Ravallion & Dominique Van de Walle, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility and Interpersonal Inequality in an African Economy," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00933975, HAL.
- Sylvie Lambert & Martin Ravallion & Dominique Van de Walle, 2014. "Intergenerational mobility and interpersonal inequality in an African economy," Post-Print halshs-01109225, HAL.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & Van de Walle, Dominique, 2014. "Intergenerational Mobility and Interpersonal Inequality in an African Economy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1401, CEPREMAP.
- Kosec, Katrina & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holtemeyer, Brian & Mueller, Valerie & Schmidt, Emily, 2016.
"The effect of land inheritance on youth employment and migration decisions: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1594, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kosec, Katrina & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holtemeyer, Brian & Mueller, Valerie & Schmidt, Emily, 2017. "The effect of land inheritance on youth employment and migration decisions: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:30:y:2012:i:5:p:573-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.