Enclosing Ethnic Minorities and Forests in the Golden Economic Quadrangle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigg, Jonathan, 2006. "Land, farming, livelihoods, and poverty: Rethinking the links in the Rural South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 180-202, January.
- Rigg, Jonathan & Nattapoolwat, Sakunee, 2001. "Embracing the Global in Thailand: Activism and Pragmatism in an Era of Deagrarianization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 945-960, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mutlu Özdoğan & Ian G. Baird & Michael B. Dwyer, 2018. "The Role of Remote Sensing for Understanding Large-Scale Rubber Concession Expansion in Southern Laos," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Bardosh, Kevin & Inthavong, Phouth & Xayaheuang, Sivilai & Okello, Anna L., 2014. "Controlling parasites, understanding practices: The biosocial complexity of a One Health intervention for neglected zoonotic helminths in northern Lao PDR," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 215-223.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jefferson Fox & Tuyen Nghiem & Ham Kimkong & Kaspar Hurni & Ian G. Baird, 2018. "Large-Scale Land Concessions, Migration, and Land Use: The Paradox of Industrial Estates in the Red River Delta of Vietnam and Rubber Plantations of Northeast Cambodia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Rao, Nitya, 2017. "Assets, Agency and Legitimacy: Towards a Relational Understanding of Gender Equality Policy and Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 43-54.
- Johnson, Craig & Forsyth, Timothy, 2002. "In the Eyes of the State: Negotiating a "Rights-Based Approach" to Forest Conservation in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1591-1605, September.
- Tran, Tuyen Quang & Tran, Anh Lan & Pham, Thai Minh & Van Vu, Huong, 2018.
"Local governance and occupational choice among young people: First evidence from Vietnam,"
Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 21-31.
- Tran, Tuyen & Tran, Anh & Pham, Thai & Vu, Huong, 2017. "Local governance and occupational choice among young people: First evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 84436, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2017.
- Cuong Van Hoang & Tuyen Quang Tran & Yen Hai Thi Nguyen & Lan Thanh Nguyen, 2020. "Forest resources and household welfare: Empirical evidence from North Central Vietnam," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 311-333, November.
- Ruby W. Grantham & Murray A. Rudd, 2017. "Household susceptibility to hydrological change in the Lower Mekong Basin," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Rao, Nitya & Singh, Chandni & Solomon, Divya & Camfield, Laura & Sidiki, Rahina & Angula, Margaret & Poonacha, Prathigna & Sidibé, Amadou & Lawson, Elaine T., 2020. "Managing risk, changing aspirations and household dynamics: Implications for wellbeing and adaptation in semi-arid Africa and India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
- Thomas Bossuroy & Denis Cogneau, 2013.
"Social Mobility in Five African Countries,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59, pages 84-110, October.
- Thomas Bossuroy & Denis Cogneau, 2013. "Social Mobility in Five African Countries," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00859751, HAL.
- Thomas Bossuroy & Denis Cogneau, 2013. "Social Mobility in Five African Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00859751, HAL.
- Thomas Bossuroy & Denis Cogneau, 2013. "Social Mobility in Five African Countries," Post-Print halshs-00859751, HAL.
- Rachel M. Shellabarger & Rachel C. Voss & Monika Egerer & Shun-Nan Chiang, 2019. "Challenging the urban–rural dichotomy in agri-food systems," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 36(1), pages 91-103, March.
- Rigg, Jonathan & Salamanca, Albert & Phongsiri, Monchai & Sripun, Mattara, 2018. "More farmers, less farming? Understanding the truncated agrarian transition in Thailand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 327-337.
- Hay Anette & Hay Johnnie, 2017. "Indicators of post-productivism in South Africa’s “platteland”: A second home case study of Rosendal, Eastern Free State," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 37(37), pages 35-49, September.
- Mausumi Mahapatro & Deborah Johnston, 2020. "Imperfection Measures and the Production of Poverty: A Case Study of the Use of the Asset Index in Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 152(2), pages 513-531, November.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:458221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthys, Marie-Luise & Acharya, Sushant & Khatri, Sanjaya, 2021. "“Before cardamom, we used to face hardship”: Analyzing agricultural commercialization effects in Nepal through a local concept of the Good Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Scott, Lucy, 2014. "Transfers for extreme poverty reduction: Implications for patron-client relationships in the context of Bangladesh's agricultural reformation," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hongzhang Xu & Jamie Pittock & Katherine A. Daniell, 2021. "China: A New Trajectory Prioritizing Rural Rather Than Urban Development?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-29, May.
- Ghebru, H. & Holden, S., 2018. "Land Access, Land Rental Markets and Rural Poverty Dynamics in Northern Ethiopian Highlands: Panel Data evidence using Survival Models," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277440, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fernando, Nimal A., 2007. "Managing Microfinance Risks: Some Observations and Suggestions," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(2), pages 1-22, December.
- Bir Chhetri & Helle Larsen & Carsten Smith-Hall, 2015. "Environmental resources reduce income inequality and the prevalence, depth and severity of poverty in rural Nepal," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 513-530, June.
- Arild Angelsen & Mariel Aguilar-Støen & John Herbert Ainembabazi & Edwin Castellanos & Matthew Taylor, 2020. "Migration, Remittances, and Forest Cover Change in Rural Guatemala and Chiapas, Mexico," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Hawley, Joshua D., 2004. "Changing returns to education in times of prosperity and crisis, Thailand 1985-1998," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 273-286, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:44:y:2013:i:1:p:53-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.