Welfare Implications of EU Enlargement under the CAP
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz, Troy G & Schmitz, Andrew & Dumas, Chris, 1997. "Gains from Trade, Inefficiency of Government Programs, and the Net Economic Effects of Trading," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 637-647, June.
- Robert W. Ackrill, 2003. "EU Enlargement, the CAP and the Cost of Direct Payments: A Note," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 73-78.
- Alan Swinbank, 2008. "Potential WTO Challenges to the CAP-super-†," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 445-456, December.
- Carsten Daugbjerg & Alan Swinbank, 2004. "The CAP and EU Enlargement: Prospects for an Alternative Strategy to Avoid the Lock-in of CAP Support," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 99-119, February.
- Robert Ackrill & Adrian Kay & Wyn Morgan, 2008. "The Common Agricultural Policy and Its Reform: The Problem of Reconciling Budget and Trade Concerns," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Scrieciu, S. Serban, 2007. "Economic Impacts of Adopting the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union: A CGE Approach to the Case of Romania," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 407-438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Schmitz & Troy G. Schmitz & Paul Schure, 2008. "High Commodity Prices and the EU's Single Payment Scheme: Some Consequences of Double-Dipping," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 523-531, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:56:y:2008:i:4:p:555-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.