The CAP and EU Enlargement: Prospects for an Alternative Strategy to Avoid the Lock-in of CAP Support
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orden, David, 2005. "Can U.S. Farm Subsidies Be Bought Out?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19233, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2009. "Enlargement of the European Union: A movement towards the optimal trade bloc size?," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:567-589. is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa De Noronha Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Multitasking in the rural world: technological change and sustainability,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2/3/4), pages 111-129.
- Noronha Vaz, T. de & Nijkamp, P, 2009. "Multitasking in the Rural World: Technological Change and Sustainability," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2005. "Agricultural Policies of the EU in the New Member States: Development or Re-Distribution?," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Glebe, Thilo W. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2006. "Enlargement of Trade Blocs: National Welfare Effects If Trade Is Liberalized," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25529, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- LÃºcia Urban & Teresa Noronha Vaz, 2011. "Segmented Markets, Cooperative Behaviours: Innovation in the Production of Brazilian Coffee," ERSA conference papers ersa10p883, European Regional Science Association.
- Troy G. Schmitz & Christopher R. Giese & Clifford J. Shultz II, 2008. "Welfare Implications of EU Enlargement under the CAP," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 555-562, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:42:y:2004:i:1:p:99-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.