Assessing the Effectiveness of Fluid Milk Advertising in Ontario
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacIntosh, Robin, 1990. "Household Demand for Fluid Milk in Sydney: Results of a Household Survey," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145204, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Alston, Julian M. & Carman, Hoy F. & Chalfant, James A. & Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J. & Venner, Raymond J., 1998. "The California Prune Board's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Research Reports 11926, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Xiao, Hui & Kinnucan, Henry W. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Advertising, Structural Change, And U.S. Non-Alcoholic Beverage Demand," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20885, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Briz, Julian & Ward, Ronald W. & de Felipe, Isabel, 1998. "Habit Formation And Demand System Estimates For Fluid Milk In Spain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(04).
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Belleza, Evelyn T., 1995.
"Price And Quantity Effects Of Canada'S Dairy Adverstising Programs,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Belleza, Evelyn T., 1995. "Price and Quantity Effects of Canada's Dairy Advertising Programs," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 199-210, October.
- Xiao, Hui & Kinnucan, Henry W. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Advertising, Structural Change, and U.S. Non-Alcoholic Drink Demand," Research Bulletins 122688, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chen, Kevin Z. & Weerahewa, Jeevika, 1998. "Regulation, Market Power, And Advertising Effectiveness," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Myrland, Oystein, 2002. "Relationship Between Partial and Total Responses to Advertising with Application to U.S. Meats," Research Bulletins 122634, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"New Varieties and the Returns to Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples,"
28541, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Freebairn, John W. & Alston, Julian M., 2001. "Generic advertising without supply control: implications of funding mechanisms for advertising intensities in competitive industries," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Ronald B. Larson, 1992. "Marketing agricultural products with coupons," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 485-492.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Conboy, Paula, 1993. "Optimal International Promotion Expenditure for Differentiated Products," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
- Norman, Ben & Goddard, Ellen W., 1999. "Factors Affecting Cheese Trade in Asia," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 124094, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:36:y:1988:i:2:p:261-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.