Estimating the Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Pesticides: the Case of Tree-Fruit Farms in the Okanagan Valley
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landskroner, Yoram, 1977. "Intertemporal Determination of the Market Price of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1671-1681, December.
- Taehoon Kang & B. Wade Brorsen, 1995. "Valuing Target Price Support Programs with Average Option Pricing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 106-118.
- Francesco S. Braga, 1990. "Basis Pricing, Futures-Cash Price Transmission and Appropriate Hedge Ratios: The Case of the Soybean Market in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(3), pages 421-438, November.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2000. "A Derivative Security Approach To Setting Crop Revenue Coverage Insurance Premiums," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- S renson, Bent E., 1998. "Financial Calculus: An Introduction To Derivative Pricing," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 365-368, June.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1984. " Option Pricing When the Underlying Asset Earns a Below-Equilibrium Rate of Return: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 261-265, March.
- Jeffrey R. Stokes & William I. Nayda & Burton C. English, 1997. "The Pricing of Revenue Assurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 439-451.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011.
"Could society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with farmers' economic self-interest?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1797-1804, August.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2010. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," Working Papers 2010-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & H. Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2011. "Could Society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers' economic self-interest?," Post-Print halshs-00656944, HAL.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Herve & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brethour, Cher & Weersink, Alfons, 2003. "Rolling the dice: on-farm benefits of research into reducing pesticide use," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 575-587, May.
- Fadhuile, Adelaide & Lemarie, Stephane & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Pesticides Uses in Crop Production: What Can We Learn from French Farmers Practices?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103654, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pannell, David J, 1989. "A Model of Wheat Yield Response to Application of Diclofop-Methyl to Control Ryegrass (Lolium Rigidum)," Discussion Papers 232314, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ashok, K.R. & Uma, K. & Prahadeeswaran, M. & Jeyanthi, H., 2012. "Economic and Environmental Impact of Bt Cotton in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3).
- Robert Romain & Rémy Lambert & Renée Michaud & Claude, Lapointe, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 64, pages 57-82.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard & Osteen, Craig & Wechsler, Seth James & Martin, Andrew & Vialou, Alex, 2014. "Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture: 21 Selected Crops, 1960-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 178462, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Romain, Robert & Lambert, Rémy & Michaud, Renée & Lapointe, Claude, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 64.
- Robert Romain & Rémy Lambert & Renée Michaud & Claude Lapointe, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Post-Print hal-01201029, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:24:y:1976:i:2:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.