Estimating the Marginal Productivity of Agricultural Pesticides: the Case of Tree-Fruit Farms in the Okanagan Valley
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Padgitt, Merritt & Newton, Doris & Penn, Renata & Sandretto, Carmen, 2000. "Production Practices for Major Crops in U.S. Agriculture, 1990-97," Statistical Bulletin 262287, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Brethour, Cher & Weersink, Alfons, 2003. "Rolling the dice: on-farm benefits of research into reducing pesticide use," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 575-587, May.
- Pannell, David J, 1989. "A Model of Wheat Yield Response to Application of Diclofop-Methyl to Control Ryegrass (Lolium Rigidum)," Discussion Papers 232314, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Robert Romain & Rémy Lambert & Renée Michaud & Claude Lapointe, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Post-Print hal-01201029, HAL.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard & Osteen, Craig & Wechsler, Seth James & Martin, Andrew & Vialou, Alex, 2014. "Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture: 21 Selected Crops, 1960-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 178462, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011.
"Could society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with farmers' economic self-interest?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1797-1804, August.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2010. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," Working Papers 2010-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & H. Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2011. "Could Society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers' economic self-interest?," Post-Print halshs-00656944, HAL.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Herve & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ashok, K.R. & Uma, K. & Prahadeeswaran, M. & Jeyanthi, H., 2012. "Economic and Environmental Impact of Bt Cotton in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 67(3), pages 1-24.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:677-:d:134339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Romain & Rémy Lambert & Renée Michaud & Claude, Lapointe, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 64, pages 57-82.
- Fadhuile, Adelaide & Lemarie, Stephane & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Pesticides Uses in Crop Production: What Can We Learn from French Farmers Practices?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103654, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Romain, Robert & Lambert, Rémy & Michaud, Renée & Lapointe, Claude, 2002. "Impact des variables et pratiques agronomiques sur la réduction des dommages: le cas de la pomme de terre au Québec," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:24:y:1976:i:2:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.