Network Externalities And Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2000. "Connectivity in the Commercial Internet," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 433-472, December.
- Roson Roberto, 2002. "Two Papers on Internet Connectivity and Quality," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2003. "Interconnectivity of communications networks and international trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 155-167, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2009. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization:Revised and Enlarged," Discussion Papers 0913, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Indirect Network Effects, Trade Liberalization, and Excess Standardization," MPRA Paper 4399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Software Provision and the Impact of Market Integration: A Note," MPRA Paper 9315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazumichi Iwasa & Toru Kikuchi, 2009.
"Indirect network effects and the impact of trade liberalization: A note,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 541-552.
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Indirect Network Effects and the Impact of Trade Liberalization: A Note," MPRA Paper 8662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toru Kikuchi & Kazumichi Iwasa, 2011.
"Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 269-284.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2008. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," MPRA Paper 8802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:59:y:2007:i:4:p:327-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.