Self Employment among Graduates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2011.
"Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage employment versus self-employment,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 223-234, February.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2008. "Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage-employment versus self-employment," MPRA Paper 13504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2009. "Who skims the cream of the Italian graduate crop? Wage-employment versus self-employment," Quaderni di Dipartimento 089, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007.
"Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
705, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007. "Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 29, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chihmao Hsieh & Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam Praag, 2017.
"Risk, balanced skills and entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 287-302, February.
- Chihmao Hsieh & Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "Risk, Balanced Skills and Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-178/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hsieh, Chihmao & Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2011. "Risk, Balanced Skills and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 6200, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Román, Concepción & Congregado, Emilio & Millán, José María, 2013. "Start-up incentives: Entrepreneurship policy or active labour market programme?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 151-175.
- W.O. Siyanbola & O.O. Afolabi & O.A. Jesuleye & A.A. Egbetokun & A.D. Dada & H.O. Aderemi & Maruf Sanni & M.A. Rasaq, 2012.
"Determinants of entrepreneurial propensity of Nigerian undergraduates: an empirical assessment,"
International Journal of Business Environment,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-29.
- Siyanbola, Willie O. & Afolabi, Oladele O. & Jesuleye, Olalekan A. & Egbetokun, Abiodun A. & Dada, Abolaji D. & Aderemi, Helen O. & Sanni, Maruf & Razak, Muhammed, 2009. "Determinants of entrepreneurial propensity of Nigerian undergraduates: an empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 35797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:123-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils Braakmann, 2007. "Differences in the earnings distribution of self- and dependent emploxed German men - evidence from a quantile regression decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- McCann, Brian T. & Folta, Timothy B., 2012. "Entrepreneurial entry thresholds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 782-800.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q2-138-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- José María Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2010.
"Determinants of Self-Employment Dynamics and their Implications on Entrepreneurial Policy Effectiveness,"
Lecturas de Economía,
Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 72, pages 45-76.
- Millán, José María & Congregado, Emilio & Román, Concepción, 2010. "Determinants of Self-Employment Dynamics and their Implications on Entrepreneurial Policy Effectiveness," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, August.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Boris F. Blumberg & Gerard A. Pfann, 2001.
"Social Capital and the Uncertainty Reduction of Self-Employment,"
0112, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Pfann, Gerard A. & Blumberg, Boris F., 2001. "Social Capital and the Uncertainty Reduction of Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2006. "Employees Who Become Self-Employed: Do Labour Income and Wages Have an Impact?," IZA Discussion Papers 1971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edvard Johansson, 2000. "Self-employment and the predicted earnings differential - evidence from Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55, Spring.
- Kameliia Petrova, 2012. "Part-time entrepreneurship and financial constraints: evidence from the Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 473-493, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:42:y:1990:i:1:p:35-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.