The Adoption of Production Incentives in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara, 2011.
"The Process of Wage Adjustment: An Analysis Using Establishment-Level Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2013. "The Process of Wage Adjustment: An Analysis Using Establishment- Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1306, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Güell, Maia, 2004.
"Is Seniority-Based Pay Used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & José Enrique Galdón-Sánchez & Maia Güell, 2004. "Is Seniority-Based Pay used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data," Working Papers 138, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdón Sánchez, José Enrique & Güell, Maia, 2004. "Is Seniority-Based Pay Used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 4606, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Guell, Maia, 2004. "Is seniority-based pay used as a motivation device? Evidence from plant level data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19944, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez & Maia Güell, 2004. "Is Seniority-Based Pay Used as a Motivation Device? Evidence from Plant Level Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0646, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- José Ángel Zúñiga Vicente & José David Vicente Lorente, 2003. "Assessing the Structural Change of Strategic Mobility Determinants Under Hypercompetitive Environments," Working Papers 0302, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Feb 2003.
- Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto, 2015. "Outsourcing of peripheral services: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing plant-level data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 328-344.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Pedro Ortín-Ángel, 2003. "Internal Promotion Versus External Recruitment: Evidence in Industrial Plants," Working Papers 0303, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Mar 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:40:y:2002:i:4:p:709-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.