On Estimating the Relationship between Longitudinal Measurements and Time-to-Event Data Using a Simple Two-Stage Procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wen Ye & Xihong Lin & Jeremy M. G. Taylor, 2008. "Semiparametric Modeling of Longitudinal Measurements and Time-to-Event Data–A Two-Stage Regression Calibration Approach," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1238-1246, December.
- Margaret C. Wu & Dean A. Follmann, 1999. "Use of Summary Measures to Adjust for Informative Missingness in Repeated Measures Data with Random Effects," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 75-84, March.
- Xiao Song & Marie Davidian & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2002. "A Semiparametric Likelihood Approach to Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 742-753, December.
- Fushing Hsieh & Yi-Kuan Tseng & Jane-Ling Wang, 2006. "Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: Likelihood Approach Revisited," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1037-1043, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nanhua Zhang & Henian Chen & Yuanshu Zou, 2014. "A joint model of binary and longitudinal data with non-ignorable missingness, with application to marital stress and late-life major depression in women," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 1028-1039, May.
- Tao Lu, 2017. "Bayesian inference on longitudinal-survival data with multiple features," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 845-866, September.
- Zangdong He & Wanzhu Tu & Sijian Wang & Haoda Fu & Zhangsheng Yu, 2015. "Simultaneous variable selection for joint models of longitudinal and survival outcomes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 178-187, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:66:y:2010:i:3:p:983-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.