Improving efficiency using the Rao–Blackwell theorem in corrected and conditional score estimation methods for joint models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xianzheng Huang & Leonard A. Stefanski & Marie Davidian, 2009. "Latent-Model Robustness in Joint Models for a Primary Endpoint and a Longitudinal Process," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 719-727, September.
- Xiao Song & C. Y. Wang, 2008. "Semiparametric Approaches for Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Survival Data with Time-Varying Coefficients," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 557-566, June.
- Xiao Song & Marie Davidian & Anastasios A. Tsiatis, 2002. "A Semiparametric Likelihood Approach to Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 742-753, December.
- L. Wu & W. Liu & X. J. Hu, 2010. "Joint Inference on HIV Viral Dynamics and Immune Suppression in Presence of Measurement Errors," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 327-335, June.
- Fushing Hsieh & Yi-Kuan Tseng & Jane-Ling Wang, 2006. "Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: Likelihood Approach Revisited," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1037-1043, December.
- Jimin Ding & Jane-Ling Wang, 2008. "Modeling Longitudinal Data with Nonparametric Multiplicative Random Effects Jointly with Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 546-556, June.
- Rizopoulos, Dimitris, 2010. "JM: An R Package for the Joint Modelling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 35(i09).
- Yih-Huei Huang & Wen-Han Hwang & Fei-Yin Chen, 2011. "Differential Measurement Errors in Zero-Truncated Regression Models for Count Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1471-1480, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1136-1144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.