Multiple Imputations for Determining an Optimum Biological Dose of a Metronomic Chemotherapy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Yueh-Yun Chi & Joseph G. Ibrahim, 2006. "Joint Models for Multivariate Longitudinal and Multivariate Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 432-445, June.
- J. B. Copas & H. G. Li, 1997. "Inference for Non‐random Samples," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(1), pages 55-95.
- Dimitris Rizopoulos & Geert Verbeke & Emmanuel Lesaffre, 2009. "Fully exponential Laplace approximations for the joint modelling of survival and longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 637-654, June.
- Fushing Hsieh & Yi-Kuan Tseng & Jane-Ling Wang, 2006. "Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: Likelihood Approach Revisited," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1037-1043, December.
- Jimin Ding & Jane-Ling Wang, 2008. "Modeling Longitudinal Data with Nonparametric Multiplicative Random Effects Jointly with Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 546-556, June.
- Lang Wu & Wei Liu & Grace Y. Yi & Yangxin Huang, 2012. "Analysis of Longitudinal and Survival Data: Joint Modeling, Inference Methods, and Issues," Journal of Probability and Statistics, Hindawi, vol. 2012, pages 1-17, December.
- Elizabeth R. Brown & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Victor DeGruttola, 2005. "A Flexible B-Spline Model for Multiple Longitudinal Biomarkers and Survival," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 64-73, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBiometrics Open Access Journal; Biostatistics and Biometrics; Biostatistics and Biometrics Open Access Journal; Open Access Journals; biometrics journal ; biometrics articles ; biometrics journal reference ; biometrics journal impact factor ; biometrics and biostatistics journal impact factor ; journal of biometrics ; open access juniper publishers; juniper publishers reivew;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adp:jbboaj:v:3:y:2017:i:5:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.