Advances in Joint Modelling: A Review of Recent Developments with Application to the Survival of End Stage Renal Disease Patients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitris Rizopoulos, 2011. "Dynamic Predictions and Prospective Accuracy in Joint Models for Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 819-829, September.
- Cheryl L. Faucett & Nathaniel Schenker & Jeremy M. G. Taylor, 2002. "Survival Analysis Using Auxiliary Variables Via Multiple Imputation, with Application to AIDS Clinical Trial Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 37-47, March.
- Rizopoulos, Dimitris, 2012. "Fast fitting of joint models for longitudinal and event time data using a pseudo-adaptive Gaussian quadrature rule," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 491-501.
- L. Wu & W. Liu & X. J. Hu, 2010. "Joint Inference on HIV Viral Dynamics and Immune Suppression in Presence of Measurement Errors," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 327-335, June.
- Didier Renard & Helena Geys & Geert Molenberghs & Tomasz Burzykowski & Marc Buyse & Tony Vangeneugden & Luc Bijnens, 2003. "Validation of a longitudinally measured surrogate marker for a time-to-event endpoint," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 235-247.
- Yi-Kuan Tseng & Fushing Hsieh & Jane-Ling Wang, 2005. "Joint modelling of accelerated failure time and longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 587-603, September.
- Fushing Hsieh & Yi-Kuan Tseng & Jane-Ling Wang, 2006. "Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: Likelihood Approach Revisited," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1037-1043, December.
- Jane Xu & Scott L. Zeger, 2001. "The Evaluation of Multiple Surrogate Endpoints," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 81-87, March.
- Sarah J. Ratcliffe & Wensheng Guo & Thomas R. Ten Have, 2004. "Joint Modeling of Longitudinal and Survival Data via a Common Frailty," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 892-899, December.
- Elizabeth R. Brown & Joseph G. Ibrahim, 2003. "A Bayesian Semiparametric Joint Hierarchical Model for Longitudinal and Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 221-228, June.
- Rizopoulos, Dimitris, 2010. "JM: An R Package for the Joint Modelling of Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 35(i09).
- Elizabeth R. Brown & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Victor DeGruttola, 2005. "A Flexible B-Spline Model for Multiple Longitudinal Biomarkers and Survival," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 64-73, March.
- Yangxin Huang & Getachew Dagne, 2011. "A Bayesian Approach to Joint Mixed-Effects Models with a Skew-Normal Distribution and Measurement Errors in Covariates," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 260-269, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:istatr:v:81:y:2013:i:2:p:249-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isiiinl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.