Dynamic Prediction of Renal Failure Using Longitudinal Biomarkers in a Cohort Study of Chronic Kidney Disease
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2007. "Prospective Accuracy for Longitudinal Markers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 332-341, June.
- Jeremy M. G. Taylor & Yongseok Park & Donna P. Ankerst & Cecile Proust-Lima & Scott Williams & Larry Kestin & Kyoungwha Bae & Tom Pickles & Howard Sandler, 2013. "Real-Time Individual Predictions of Prostate Cancer Recurrence Using Joint Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 206-213, March.
- Sun, Jianguo & Sun, Liuquan & Liu, Dandan, 2007. "Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data in the Presence of Informative Observation and Censoring Times," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1397-1406, December.
- Qi Gong & Douglas E. Schaubel, 2013. "Partly Conditional Estimation of the Effect of a Time-Dependent Factor in the Presence of Dependent Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 338-347, June.
- Liang Li & Tom Greene, 2008. "Varying Coefficients Model with Measurement Error," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 519-526, June.
- Patrick J. Heagerty & Thomas Lumley & Margaret S. Pepe, 2000. "Time-Dependent ROC Curves for Censored Survival Data and a Diagnostic Marker," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 337-344, June.
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2005. "Partly Conditional Survival Models for Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 379-391, June.
- Dimitris Rizopoulos, 2011. "Dynamic Predictions and Prospective Accuracy in Joint Models for Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 819-829, September.
- J. B. Copas, 2002. "Overestimation of the receiver operating characteristic curve for logistic regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 315-331, June.
- Fushing Hsieh & Yi-Kuan Tseng & Jane-Ling Wang, 2006. "Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: Likelihood Approach Revisited," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 1037-1043, December.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Lee, Sik-Yum & Song, Xinyuan, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting in Semivarying Coefficient Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 166-188, July.
- Dimitris Rizopoulos & Geert Verbeke & Emmanuel Lesaffre, 2009. "Fully exponential Laplace approximations for the joint modelling of survival and longitudinal data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 637-654, June.
- Liang Li & Bo Hu & Tom Greene, 2009. "A Semiparametric Joint Model for Longitudinal and Survival Data with Application to Hemodialysis Study," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 737-745, September.
- Patrick J. Heagerty & Yingye Zheng, 2005. "Survival Model Predictive Accuracy and ROC Curves," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 92-105, March.
- Hans C. Van Houwelingen, 2007. "Dynamic Prediction by Landmarking in Event History Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(1), pages 70-85, March.
- Yi-Kuan Tseng & Fushing Hsieh & Jane-Ling Wang, 2005. "Joint modelling of accelerated failure time and longitudinal data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 587-603, September.
- Layla Parast & Su-Chun Cheng & Tianxi Cai, 2012. "Landmark Prediction of Long-Term Survival Incorporating Short-Term Event Time Information," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(500), pages 1492-1501, December.
- Paul Blanche & Cécile Proust-Lima & Lucie Loubère & Claudine Berr & Jean-François Dartigues & Hélène Jacqmin-Gadda, 2015. "Quantifying and comparing dynamic predictive accuracy of joint models for longitudinal marker and time-to-event in presence of censoring and competing risks," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 102-113, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomarker; Joint modeling of longitudinal and survival data; Landmark analysis; Prediction; Time-dependent ROC; Varying coefficient model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-016-9183-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.