Overestimation of the receiver operating characteristic curve for logistic regression
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Schoen, 1999. "Designing fractional two-level experiments with nested error structures," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 495-508.
- GOOS, Peter, "undated". "The usefulness of optimal design for generating blocked and split-plot response surface experiments," Working Papers 2005033, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- D. R. Bingham & E. D. Schoen & R. R. Sitter, 2004. "Designing fractional factorial split-plot experiments with few whole-plot factors," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(2), pages 325-339.
- Bradley Jones & Peter Goos, 2007.
"A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating "D"-optimal split-plot designs,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 56(3), pages 347-364.
- JONES, Bradley & GOOS, Peter, "undated". "A candidate-set-free algorithm for generating D-optimal split-plot designs," Working Papers 2006006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- C. J. Brien & R. A. Bailey, 2006. "Multiple randomizations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(4), pages 571-609.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Pepe & Tianxi Cai & Zheng Zhang, 2004. "Combining Predictors for Classification Using the Area Under the ROC Curve," UW Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1021, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Liang Li & Sheng Luo & Bo Hu & Tom Greene, 0. "Dynamic Prediction of Renal Failure Using Longitudinal Biomarkers in a Cohort Study of Chronic Kidney Disease," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, pages 1-22.
- repec:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-016-9183-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:89:y:2002:i:2:p:315-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.