Does Maternal Age Affect Children's Test Scores?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Josefine Card, 1981. "Long-term consequences for children of teenage parents," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(2), pages 137-156, May.
- Arline T. Geronimus & Sanders Korenman, 1992. "The Socioeconomic Consequences of Teen Childbearing Reconsidered," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1187-1214.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Dessy & Setou Diarra & Roland Pongou, 2017. "Underage Brides and Grooms’ Education," Working Papers 1704E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Beatrice Schindler Rangvid, 2012.
"The impact of parents’ years since migration on children’s academic achievement,"
IZA Journal of Migration,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Beatrice Schindler Rangvid, 2011. "The Impact of Parents’ Years since Migration on Children’s Academic Achievement," Economics Working Papers 2011-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Schindler Rangvid, Beatrice, 2011. "The Impact of Parents' Years since Migration on Children's Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 6242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessy, Sylvain & Diarra, Setou & Pongou, Roland, 2017. "Underage Brides and Grooms' Education," MPRA Paper 77326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:43:y:2010:i:1:p:12-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.