American Economic Relations with Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Global Economic Prospects 2009 : Commodities at the Crossroads," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2581, July.
- Hyejoon Im & Hankyoung Sun, 2008. "Empirical Analyses of U.S. Congressional Voting on Recent FTA Bills," Governance Working Papers 22992, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2009. "The economic outlook: testimony before the Joint Economic Committee, U.S. Congress, May 5, 2009," Web Site 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
- Lee, Hiro & Owen, Robert F. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2009.
"Regional integration in Asia and its effects on the EU and North America,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 240-254, May.
- Hiro Lee & Robert F. Owen & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2008. "Regional Integration in Asia and Its Effects on the EU and North America," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E012, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris GOLDSTEIN & Daniel XIE, 2009. "US Credit Crisis and Spillovers to Asia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 204-222.
- Takatoshi ITO & Akira KOJIMA & Colin MCKENZIE & Marcus NOLAND & Shujiro URATA, 2009. "The United States and East Asia: Editors' Overview," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 163-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiapr:v:4:y:2009:i:2:p:181-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jcerrjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.