Livelihood Recovery after Natural Disasters and the Role of Aid: The Case of the 2006 Yogyakarta Earthquake
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Budy P. Resosudarmo & Catur Sugiyanto & Ari Kuncoro, 2008. "Livelihood Recovery after Natural Disasters and the Role of Aid: The Case of the 2006 Yogyakarta Earthquake," Departmental Working Papers 2008-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Yuri, 2000. "How did the crisis affect small and medium-sized enterprises? -- from a field study of the metal-working industry in Java," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 38(4), pages 572-595, December.
- repec:tpr:asiaec:v:4:y:2005:i:1:p:1-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inha Oh & Jeong-Dong Lee & Almas Heshmati, 2008. "Total Factor Productivity in Korean Manufacturing Industries," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 23-50.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Suvadee Rungsomboon, 2005. "Deterioration of Firm Balance Sheet and Investment Behavior: Evidence from Panel Data on Thai Firms ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 335-356, September.
- Robert Dekle & Cathy Karnchanasai & Pongsak Hoontrakul, 2005. "The Thai Currency Crisis: Financing Constraints, High Fixed Costs, and Corporate Governance," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 4(2), pages 60-87, Spring/Su.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005.
"The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management, and Lessons,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-39, Winter.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2005. "The Indian Ocean Tsunami: Economic Impact, Disaster Management and Lessons," Departmental Working Papers 2005-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hung-ju Chen & Hsiao-tang Hsu, 2005. "The Role Of Firm Size In Controlling Output Decline During The Asian Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 103-129, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:26-:d:140097 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata & Henri L. F. De Groot & Wouter Zant, 2018.
"Shaking up the Firm Survival: Evidence from Yogyakarta (Indonesia),"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Aloysius Gunadi Brata & Henri (H.L.F.) de Groot & Wouter (W.) Zant, 2018. "Shaking Up the Firm Survival: Evidence from Yogyakarta (Indonesia)," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-021/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:26:y:2012:i:3:p:233-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.