Mandatory versus voluntary labelling of genetically modified food: evidence from an economic experiment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Ruoye & Raper, Kellie Curry & Lusk, Jayson L., 2017. "The Impact of Hormone Use Perception on Consumer Meat Preference," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252772, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nielsen, Thea, 2012. "How do Concerns about Pesticides Impact Consumer Willingness to Buy Genetically Modified French Fries in Germany? Results from a Purchasing Experiment," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144986, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Chakravarty, Sujoy & Ramaswami, Bharat, 2013.
"The informational and signaling impacts of labels: experimental evidence from India on GM foods,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 701-722, December.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Sangeeta Bansal & Sujoy Chakravarty, 2013. "The Informational and signaling impacts of labels: Experimental evidence from India on GM foods," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2016. "U.S. consumers’ preferences for imported and genetically modified sugar: Examining policy consequentiality in a choice experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-8.
- Cem Iskender Aydin & Gokhan Ozertan & Begum Ozkaynak, 2011. "Should Turkey Adopt GM Crops? A Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation for the Case of Cotton Farming in Turkey," Working Papers 2011/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:373-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.