Measuring the impact of road rehabilitation on spatial market efficiency in maize markets in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Minten, Bart, 2005. "Missed opportunities and missing markets: Spatio-temporal arbitrage of rice in Madagascar," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Lederman & Guido Porto, 2016.
"The Price Is Not Always Right: On the Impacts of Commodity Prices on Households (and Countries),"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 168-197.
- Lederman, Daniel & Porto, Guido, 2014. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of (commodity) prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6858, The World Bank.
- Lederman,Daniel & Porto,Guido, 2016. "The price is not always right : on the impacts of commodity prices on households (and countries)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7583, The World Bank.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Funes, Jose & Headey, Derek D. & You, Liang, 2009. "Paving the Way for Development: The Impact of Road Infrastructure on Agricultural Production and Household Wealth in the Democratic Republic of Congo," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49292, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2012. "Market Integration in Mozambique:: A Non-Parametric Extension to the Threshold Model," MSSP working papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Vincenzo Salvucci, 2015.
"When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 449-464, September.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Salvucci, Vincenzo, 2014. "When do relative prices matter for measuring income inequality? The case of food prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 129, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arndt Channing & Jones Sam & Salvucci Vincenzo, 2015. "When do Relative Prices Matter for Measuring Income Inequality?: The Case of Food Prices in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- César Salazar & Sam Jones, 2017. "The impact of infrastructure shocks on agricultural markets: Evidence from the Zambezi river in Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 191, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ulimwengu, John & Funes, Jose & Headey, Derek & You, Liangzhi, 2009. "Paving the way for development?: The impact of transport infrastructure on agricultural production and poverty reduction in the Democratic Republic of Congo," IFPRI discussion papers 944, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wouter (W.) Zant, 2017. "Bridges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-117/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miyazaki, Suguru & Shimamura, Yasuharu, 2014. "Risk, Infrastructure, and Rural Market Integration: Implications of Infrastructure Provision for Food Markets and Household Consumption in Rural Indonesia," Working Papers 81, JICA Research Institute.
- Tschirley, David & Myers, Robert & Zavale, Helder, 2014. "MSU/FSG Study of the Impact of WFP Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement on Markets, Households, and Food Value Chains," Food Security International Development Working Papers 184835, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Acosta, Alejandro, 2012. "Measuring spatial transmission of white maize prices between South Africa and Mozambique: An asymmetric error correction model approach," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), October.
- Alfieri, Andrea & Arndt, Channing & Cirera, Xavier, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mozambique," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48552, World Bank.
- Perakis, Sonja Melissa, 2012. "“Changing Spatial Maize Price Relationships in West Africa”," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124910, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:39:y:2008:i:1:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.