Prices of American Pinot Noir wines: climate, craftsmanship, critics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa, Lisa & Crocioni, Pietro, 2012. "Can evidence of pricing power help market power assessment? Broadband Internet in Ireland and the Netherlands," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 419-433.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010.
"Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(1), pages 51-64, August.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Storchmann, Karl, 2010. "Measuring The Economic Effect Of Global Warming On Viticulture Using Auction, Retail And Wholesale Prices," Working Papers 90482, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Measuring the Economic Effect of Global Warming on Viticulture Using Auction, Retail, and Wholesale Prices," NBER Working Papers 16037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Storchmann, Karl, 2014. "Wine and Climate Change," Working Papers 164854, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:cup:jwecon:v:12:y:2017:i:01:p:3-15_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Oczkowski, 2016. "Analysing Firm-level Price Effects for Differentiated Products: The Case of Australian Wine Producers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 43-62, March.
- De Salvo, Maria & Begalli, Diego & Capitello, Roberta & Signorello, Giovanni, 2015. "A spatial micro-econometric approach to estimating climate change impacts on wine firm performance: A case study from Moldavia region, Romania," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 48-57.
- Antonis Michis & Anna Markidou, 2013. "Determinants of retail wine prices: evidence from Cyprus," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 267-280, August.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2017.
"The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 3-15, February.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2017. "The Hedonic Approach to Vineyard Site Selection: Adaptation to Climate Change and Grape Growing in Emerging Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Carew & Wojciech J. Florkowski, 2010. "The Importance of Geographic Wine Appellations: Hedonic Pricing of Burgundy Wines in the British Columbia Wine Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 93-108, March.
- Resano, H. & Sanjuan, Ana Isabel, 2008. "An hedonic approach applied to scanner data on cured ham purchases in Spain," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44383, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- San Martin, Guillermo S. & Brümmer, Bernhard & Troncoso, Javier L., 2008. "Determinants Of Argentinean Wine Prices In The U.S. Market," Working Papers 37327, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:1:p:67-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.