Interdependence and dynamic linkages between the emerging stock markets of South Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Ariff & Ahmed M. Khalid, 2000. "Liberalization, Growth and the Asian Financial Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1511.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2009. "Linkages between international stock markets: A multivariate long-memory approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(12), pages 2461-2468.
- Muhammad Mansoor Baig & Muhammad Bilal & Waheed Aslam, 2016. "Relationship between Major Developed Equity Markets and Major Frontier Equity Markets of World," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(1), pages 182-196, February.
- HUSSAIN Haroon & HUSSAIN Rana Yasir & SHAH Syed Waqar Azeem & FRAZ Ahmed, 2012. "International Portfolio Diversification In Developing Equity Markets Of South Asia," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 80-100, April.
- Dorota Witkowska & Krzysztof Kompa & Aleksandra Matuszewska-Janica, 2012. "Analysis of Linkages between Central and Eastern European Capital Markets," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12, pages 19-34.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Sivarajasingham, Selliah, 2008. "Parametric and nonparametric Granger causality testing: Linkages between international stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(11), pages 2547-2560.
- Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Olgun, Hasan & Saracoglu, Bedriye, 2009. "Dynamic linkages between the center and periphery in international stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2011. "Comovements and Causality of Sector Price Indices: Evidence from the Egyptian Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 28127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seshaiah, S.V., 2006. "Indian Capital Market Integration with Select Developed and Developing Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Marashdeh, Hazem, 2005. "Stock Market Integration in the MENA Region: An Application of the ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Economics Working Papers wp05-27, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:384-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stelios D. Bekiros, 2013. "Decoupling and the Spillover Effects of the US Financial Crisis: Evidence from the BRIC Markets," Working Paper series 21_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Florent DEISTING & Sanjay SEHGAL & Piyush PANDEY, 2017. "Time Varying Integration amongst the South Asian Equity Markets: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2016-2017_7, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2017.
- Abdul Karim, Bakri & Abdul Majid, M. Shabri & Abdul Karim, Samsul Ariffin, 2009. "Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 17277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prasert Chaitip & Chukiat Chaiboonsri, 2009. "Thailand’s International Tourism Demand: The ARDL Approach to Cointegration," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(3), pages 163-184.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry & Narayan, Seema, 2015. "Are prolonged conflict and tension deterrents for stock market integration? The case of Sri Lanka," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 504-520.
- Gupta, R. & Donleavy, G.D., 2009. "Benefits of diversifying investments into emerging markets with time-varying correlations: An Australian perspective," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 160-177, April.
- Syed Muhammad Aamir Shah & Muhammad Husnain & Ashraf Ali, 2012. "Is Pakistani Equity Market Integrated to the Equity Markets of Group of Eight (G8) Countries? An Empirical Analysis of Karachi Stock Exchange," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(45), pages 289-324, September.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2008. "Financial Crisis and Asian Real Estate Securities Market Interdependence: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 127-155, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:44:y:2004:i:3:p:419-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.