What Do Investment Banks Truly Bring to the Table?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 47 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0001-3072|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2004. "Initial Public Offerings in Australia 1994 to 1999, Recent Evidence of Underpricing and Underperformance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 179-198, 05.
- Servaes, Henri & Zenner, Marc, 1996. "The Role of Investment Banks in Acquisitions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 787-815.
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Australian IPO pricing in the short and long run," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1189-1210, August.
- Kirkulak, Berna & Davis, Colin, 2005. "Underwriter reputation and underpricing: Evidence from the Japanese IPO market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 451-470, September.
- Sherman, Ann E, 2000. "IPOs and Long-Term Relationships: An Advantage of Book Building," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 697-714.
- Michel Habib & Alexander Ljungqvist, 1999.
"Underpricing and Entrepreneurial Wealth Losses in IPOs: Theory and Evidence,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
1999fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Habib, Michel A & Ljungqvist, Alexander P, 2001. "Underpricing and Entrepreneurial Wealth Losses in IPOs: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 433-58.
- Xin Chang & André F. Gygax & Elaine Oon & Hong Feng Zhang, 2008. "Audit quality, auditor compensation and initial public offering underpricing," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(3), pages 391-416.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1994. " Investment Bank Reputation, Information Production, and Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 57-79, March.
- Booth, James R. & Smith, Richard II, 1986. "Capital raising, underwriting and the certification hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 261-281.
- Stoll, Hans R. & Curley, Anthony J., 1970. "Small Business and the New Issues Market for Equities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 309-322, September.
- Sherman, Ann Guenther, 1992. " The Pricing of Best Efforts New Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 781-90, June.
- da Silva Rosa, Ray & Velayuthen, Gerard & Walter, Terry, 2003. "The sharemarket performance of Australian venture capital-backed and non-venture capital-backed IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 197-218, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:121-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.