The Influential Knowledge Factors of Companies’ Performance in Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Américo Tristão Bernardes & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2006. "Modeling economic growth fuelled by science and technology," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td294, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Doris Schartinger, 2001. "Benchmarking industry—science relations: the role of framework conditions," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 247-258, August.
- M. Mulej & Gerald Steiner & Filippina Risopoulos & Matjaz Mulej, 2015. "Social Responsibility and Citizen-Driven Innovation in Sustainably Mastering Global Socio-Economic Crises," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 160-167, March.
More about this item
Keywordscompany performance; indicator; knowledge; transitional economy; European Union;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:46-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.