Assessing global liquidity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Ingo Fender & Patrick McGuire, 2010. "European banks' US dollar funding pressures," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2014.
"Procyclical Leverage and Value-at-Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(2), pages 373-403.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Procyclical Leverage and Value-at-Risk," NBER Working Papers 18943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2013. "Procyclical leverage and value-at-risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60972, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Claudio Borio & Robert McCauley & Patrick McGuire, 2011. "Global credit and domestic credit booms," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Michael Chui & Hyun Song Shin, 2014. "Non-financial corporations from emerging market economies and capital flows," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Rossi, José Luiz Júnior, 2013. "Liquidity and Exchange Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_325, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Fardoust, Shahrokh & Rosenblatt, David, 2012. "Reform of the international monetary system : a jagged history and uncertain prospects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6070, The World Bank.
- Robert N. McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Vladyslav Sushko, 2015.
"Global dollar credit: links to US monetary policy and leverage,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(82), pages 187-229.
- Robert N McCauley & Patrick McGuire & Vladyslav Sushko, 2015. "Global dollar credit: links to US monetary policy and leverage," BIS Working Papers 483, Bank for International Settlements.
- Marcello Spanò, 2013. "Foreign Reserves as Hedging Instruments in Emerging Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(2), pages 203-230, April.
- Marie-Louise Djigbenou, 2014. "Determinants of Global Liquidity Dynamics:a FAVAR approach," Working Papers hal-00956314, HAL.
- Kurmaş AKDOĞAN & Burcu Deniz YILDIRIM, 2014.
"Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 29(338), pages 39-66.
- Kurmas Akdogan & Burcu Deniz Yildirim, 2014. "Non-core Liabilities as an Indicator of Systemic Risk and a Liquidity Stress Test Application on Turkish Banking System," Working Papers 1412, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2015. "Introduction to BIS statistics," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Asit B Chakraborty & Sanjib Bordoloi, 2013. "International commodity prices – volatility and global liquidity," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., volume 36, pages 239-258 Bank for International Settlements.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Hofmann, Boris, 2014.
"Understanding global liquidity,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-18.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2013. "Understanding Global Liquidity," BIS Working Papers 402, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Hofmann, Boris, 2013. "Understanding global liquidity," Discussion Papers 03/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Torsten Ehlers & Patrick McGuire, 2017. "Foreign banks and credit conditions in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial systems and the real economy, volume 91, pages 101-123 Bank for International Settlements.
- Office of Financial Research (ed.), 2013. "Office of Financial Research 2013 Annual Report," Reports, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury, number 13-2, March.
- Rossi, José Luiz Júnior, 2014. "The Usefulness of Financial Variables in Predicting Exchange Rate Movements," Insper Working Papers wpe_332, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1112g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.