European banks' US dollar funding pressures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Stefano Schiaffi & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2017.
"Changing business models in international bank funding,"
1736, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel & Stefano Schiaffi, 2017. "Changing business models in international bank funding," BIS Working Papers 614, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Schiaffi, Stefano & van Rixtel, Adrian, 2017. "Changing business models in international bank funding," CEPR Discussion Papers 11957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dietrich Domanski & Ingo Fender & Patrick McGuire, 2011. "Assessing global liquidity," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Adrian Van Rixtel & Gabriele Gasperini, 2013. "Financial crises and bank funding: recent experience in the euro area," BIS Working Papers 406, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bfr:rueban:2018:62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finsta:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:107-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "Systemic importance of financial institutions: regulations, research, open issues, proposals," Working Papers 2/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Mar 2014.
- Joshua H. Gallin, 2013. "Shadow banking and the funding of the nonfinancial sector," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dimitrios Bisias & Mark Flood & Andrew W. Lo & Stavros Valavanis, 2012. "A Survey of Systemic Risk Analytics," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 255-296, October.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2011. "Global liquidity - concept, measurement and policy implications," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 45.
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "Systemic importance of financial institutions: from a global to a local perspective? A network theory approach," Working Papers 9/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Sep 2014.
- Yang Chang, 2014. "A Consistent Approach to Modelling the Interest Rate Market Anomalies Post the Global Financial Crisis," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 18, january-d.
- Erik Schlogl & Yang Chang, 2012. "Carry Trade and Liquidity Risk: Evidence from Forward and Cross-Currency Swap Markets," Research Paper Series 310, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anand, Kartik & van Lelyveld, Iman & Banai, Ádám & Friedrich, Soeren & Garratt, Rodney & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Fique, Jose & Hansen, Ib & Jaramillo, Serafín Martínez & Lee, Hwayun & Molina-Borboa, José Lu, 2018.
"The missing links: A global study on uncovering financial network structures from partial data,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 107-119.
- Anand, Kartik & van Lelyveld, Iman & Banai, Ádám & Friedrich, Soeren & Garratt, Rodney & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Fique, Jose & Hansen, Ib & Martínez Jaramillo, Serafín & Lee, Hwayun & Molina-Borboa, José Lu, 2017. "The missing links: A global study on uncovering financial network structures from partial data," ESRB Working Paper Series 51, European Systemic Risk Board.
More about this item
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1006h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.