Globalising international banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hawkins & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2001. "The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability: an overview," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),The banking industry in the emerging market economies: competition, consolidation and systemic stability, volume 4, pages 1-44, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2015.
"Banking across borders,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 244-265.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2011. "Banking across Borders," DNB Working Papers 325, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2013. "Banking across borders," Discussion Papers 19/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2012. "Banking across borders," Staff Reports 576, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2013. "Banking across Borders," CESifo Working Paper Series 4120, CESifo.
- Robert N McCauley & San-Sau Fung & Blaise Gadanecz, 2002. "Integrating the finances of East Asia," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Sorin-George Toma & Loredana Nicoleta Zainea & DragoÈ™ TohÄƒnean, 2019. "Global Banks: The Race for Supremacy in 2018," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 64-69, December.
- Yoon Je Cho & Robert N McCauley, 2003. "Liberalising the capital account without losing balance: lessons from Korea," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),China's capital account liberalisation: international perspective, volume 15, pages 75-92, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2003. "Guide to the international financial statistics," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 14, 12-2019.
- Philip D Wooldridge & Dietrich Domanski & Anna Cobau, 2003. "Changing links between mature and emerging financial markets," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Robert N McCauley, 2003. "Capital flows in East Asia since the 1997 crisis," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Stefan Hohl & Patrick McGuire & Eli Remolona, 2006. "Cross-Border Banking in Asia: Basel II and Other Prudential Issues," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Gerard Caprio Jr & Douglas D Evanoff & George G Kaufman (ed.),Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 8, pages 87-107, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0203e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.