How financial intermediation challenges national sovereignty in emerging markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lamoreaux,Naomi R., 1994. "Insider Lending," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521460965, 1.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:40:y:2000:i:1:p:45-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999.
"Exchange rates and financial fragility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Linda Goldberg & B. Gerard Dages & Daniel Kinney, 2000.
"Foreign and Domestic Bank Participation in Emerging Markets: Lessons from Mexico and Argentina,"
NBER Working Papers
7714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Gerard Dages & Linda S. Goldberg & Daniel Kinney, 2000. "Foreign and domestic bank participation in emerging markets: lessons from Mexico and Argentina," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 17-36.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:40:y:2000:i:1:p:3-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rugman, Alan & Hodgetts, Richard, 2001. "The end of global strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-343, August.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:40:y:2000:i:1:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 2000. "Financial Globalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1101-1104, June.
- Ross Levine, 2000.
"Bank Concentration: Chile and International Comparisons,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
62, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, R., 2000. "Bank Concentration: Chile and International Comparisons," Papers 62, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2001.
"Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2725, The World Bank.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2000. "Banking systems around the globe : do regulation and ownership affect the performance and stability?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2325, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:5:p:827-851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.