How financial intermediation challenges national sovereignty in emerging markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Gerard Dages & Linda Goldberg & Daniel Kinney, 2000.
"Foreign and domestic bank participation in emerging markets: lessons from Mexico and Argentina,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 17-36.
- Linda Goldberg & B. Gerard Dages & Daniel Kinney, 2000. "Foreign and Domestic Bank Participation in Emerging Markets: Lessons from Mexico and Argentina," NBER Working Papers 7714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- NessJr., Walter L., 2000. "Reducing government bank presence in the Brazilian financial system Why and how," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 71-84.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999.
"Exchange rates and financial fragility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2001.
"Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2725, The World Bank.
- Rugman, Alan & Hodgetts, Richard, 2001. "The end of global strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 333-343, August.
- Ross Levine, 2000.
"Bank Concentration: Chile and International Comparisons,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
62, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, R., 2000. "Bank Concentration: Chile and International Comparisons," Papers 62, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Baer, Werner & Nazmi, Nader, 2000. "Privatization and restructuring of banks in Brazil," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-24.
- Makler, Harry M., 2000. "Bank transformation and privatization in Brazil Financial federalism and some lessons about bank privatization," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 45-69.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2000. "Banking systems around the globe : do regulation and ownership affect the performance and stability?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2325, The World Bank.
- Tobin, James, 2000. "Financial Globalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1101-1104, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521460965 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:5:p:827-851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.