Interdistributional Income Inequality
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allanson, Paul, 2014.
"Income stratification and the measurement of interdistributional inequality between multiple groups,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2015-34, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Allanson, 2014. "Income stratification and the measurement of interdistributional inequality between multiple groups," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 281, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Allanson, Paul, 2014. "Income stratification and the measurement of interdistributional inequality between multiple groups," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-34, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2015.
"Determinants of public education expenditure: evidence from Indian states,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19.
- Chatterji, Monojit & Mohan, Sushil & Dastidar, Sayantan Ghosh, 2014. "Determinants of public education expenditure: Evidence from Indian states," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-018, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2014. "Determinants of public education expenditure: Evidence from Indian states," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 280, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- John A. Bishop & Jonathan M. Lee & Lester A. Zeager, 2014. "The Great Recession and U.S. partial discrimination orderings by race," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 146-155.
- Carlos Gradín, 2016. "Poverty and ethnicity in Asian countries," Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 8, pages 253-320 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hu, Baiding, 1995. "A note on calculating the Gini index," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 353-358.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2012.
"Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-32.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2011. "Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2014. "On Bi-Polarization and The Middle Class in Latin America: A Look At the First Decade of the Twenty-First Century," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 332-352, November.
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2012. "On the Measurement of Dissimilarity and Related Orders," Working Papers 274, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hoy, Michael & Huang, Rachel J., 2017. "Measuring discrimination using principles of stochastic dominance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 39-52.
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2014. "Measuring Dissimilarity," Working Papers 23/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sarabia, José María & Jordá, Vanesa, 2014. "Explicit expressions of the Pietra index for the generalized function for the size distribution of income," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 582-595.
- John A. Bishop & K. Victor Chow & Feijun Luo & Lester A. Zeager, "undated". "Changes in Economic Advantage by National Origin After German Unification," Working Papers 0206, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:5:y:1987:i:1:p:13-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.