Interdistributional Income Inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 5 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Paul Allanson, 2014. "Income stratification and the measurement of interdistributional inequality between multiple groups," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 281, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Allanson, Paul, 2014. "Income stratification and the measurement of interdistributional inequality between multiple groups," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-34, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2015.
"Determinants of public education expenditure: evidence from Indian states,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19.
- Chatterji, Monojit & Mohan, Sushil & Dastidar, Sayantan Ghosh, 2014. "Determinants of public education expenditure: Evidence from Indian states," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-018, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2014. "Determinants of public education expenditure: Evidence from Indian states," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 280, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Carlos Gradín, 2016. "Poverty and ethnicity in Asian countries," Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 8, pages 253-320 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gradin, Carlos, 2016. "Poverty and Ethnicity in Asian Countries," ADBI Working Papers 624, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hu, Baiding, 1995. "A note on calculating the Gini index," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 353-358.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2012. "Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-32.
- Yalonetzky, Gaston, 2011. "Measuring group disadvantage with inter-distributional inequality indices: A critical review and some amendments to existing indices," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2012. "On the Measurement of Dissimilarity and Related Orders," Working Papers 274, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hoy, Michael & Huang, Rachel J., 2017. "Measuring discrimination using principles of stochastic dominance," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 39-52.
- Francesco Andreoli & Claudio Zoli, 2014. "Measuring Dissimilarity," Working Papers 23/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Sarabia, José María & Jordá, Vanesa, 2014. "Explicit expressions of the Pietra index for the generalized function for the size distribution of income," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 582-595.
- John A. Bishop & K. Victor Chow & Feijun Luo & Lester A. Zeager, "undated". "Changes in Economic Advantage by National Origin After German Unification," Working Papers 0206, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:5:y:1987:i:1:p:13-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed