A Note on Common Cycles, Common Trends, and Convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terence C. Mills, 2013. "Trends, cycles and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 3, pages 45-60 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:222-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim A. Onour, 2012.
"Crude oil price and stock markets in major oil-exporting countries: evidence of decoupling feature,"
International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2010. "Crude Oil Prices and Stock Markets in Major Oil Exporting Countries: Evidence on Decoupling Feature," MPRA Paper 23334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:esx:essedp:729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2014.
"Regional Growth and Regional Decline,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 4, pages 683-779
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Temple, Jonathan R. W., 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I P & Temple, Jonathan R, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," Economics Discussion Papers 8977, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dahl, Christian M. & Hansen, Henrik & Smidt, John, 2009. "The cyclical component factor model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 119-127.
- Guido Bulligan & Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Delle Monache & Andrea Silvestrini, 2017. "Real and financial cycles: estimates using unobserved component models for the Italian economy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 382, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013.
"Similar GDP-inflation cycles. An application to CEE countries and the euro area,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 124-144.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013. "GDP-Inflation cyclical similarities in the CEE countries and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1552, European Central Bank.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Valeria Negri, 2008. "Milan’s Cycle as an Accurate Leading Indicator for the Italian Business Cycle," Working Papers 20080601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:91:y:2015:i:s1:p:94-108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:25:y:2007:p:12-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.