Iterative and Recursive Estimation in Structural Nonadaptive Models: Rejoinder
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2015.
"Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery From Option Panels,"
Econometric Society, vol. 83(3), pages 1081-1145, May.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2011. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," CREATES Research Papers 2012-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," NBER Working Papers 18046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2012. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-266, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fan, Yanqin & Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong, 2011. "A new class of asymptotically efficient estimators for moment condition models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 268-277, June.
- David T. Frazierz & Éric Renault, 2016. "Efficient Two-Step Estimation via Targeting," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-16, CIRANO.
- Garcia, René & Lewis, Marc-André & Pastorello, Sergio & Renault, Éric, 2011. "Estimation of objective and risk-neutral distributions based on moments of integrated volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 22-32, January.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Mele, Antonio, 2005. "Simulated nonparametric estimation of dynamic models with applications to finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24658, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Li, Junye & Favero, Carlo & Ortu, Fulvio, 2012.
"A spectral estimation of tempered stable stochastic volatility models and option pricing,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3645-3658.
- Junye Lia & Carlo Favero & Fulvio Ortu, 2010. "A Spectral Estimation of Tempered Stable Stochastic Volatility Models and Option Pricing," Working Papers 370, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Dumitru, Ana-Maria & Holden, Tom, 2017. "A Hawkes model of the transmission of European sovereign default risk," EconStor Conference Papers 168431, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Large Sample Sieve Estimation of Semi-Nonparametric Models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 76 Elsevier.
- Adam Canopius, 2006. "Practitioners' Corner," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(2), pages 346-351.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Sheen & Shi, Jian & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi, 2007. "How much of the corporate bond spread is due to personal taxes?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 599-636, September.
- Andreasen, Martin M. & Christensen, Bent Jesper, 2015. "The SR approach: A new estimation procedure for non-linear and non-Gaussian dynamic term structure models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 420-451.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 1001. "Unified Inference for Nonlinear Factor Models from Panels with Fixed and Large Time Span," CREATES Research Papers 2018-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Damiaan Persyn & Wouter Torfs, 2013. "A gravity equation for commuting - with an application to estimating regional and language border effects in Belgium," ERSA conference papers ersa13p599, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:1:p:75-91 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:21:y:2003:i:4:p:503-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.