On Determining the Dimension of Real-Time Stock-Price Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Matilla-Garcia & P. Sanz & F. J. Vazquez, 2004. "Dimension estimation with the BDS-G statistic," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1219-1223.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Fernando Fernández-Rodriguez & Julián Andrada-Félix, 2005. "Testing chaotic dynamics via Lyapunov exponents," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 911-930.
- Marisa Faggini & Anna Parziale, 2016. "More than 20 years of chaos in economics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(1), pages 53-69, June.
- Mizrach, Bruce, 1996. "Determining delay times for phase space reconstruction with application to the FF/DM exchange rate," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 369-381, September.
- Nie, Chun-Xiao, 2017. "Correlation dimension of financial market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 632-639.
- Antoniou, Antonios & Vorlow, Constantinos E., 2005. "Price clustering and discreteness: is there chaos behind the noise?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 348(C), pages 389-403.
- Leontitsis, Alexandros & Vorlow, Constantinos E., 2006. "Accounting for outliers and calendar effects in surrogate simulations of stock return sequences," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 368(2), pages 522-530.
- Aparicio, Teresa & Pozo, Eduardo F. & Saura, Dulce, 2008. "Detecting determinism using recurrence quantification analysis: Three test procedures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 768-787, March.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Chakraborty, Atreya & Ouandlous, Arav, 2012. "A metric and topological analysis of determinism in the crude oil spot market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 584-591.
- Anagnostidis, Panagiotis & Emmanouilides, Christos J., 2015. "Nonlinearity in high-frequency stock returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 473-487.
- Adrangi, Bahram & Chatrath, Arjun & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy & Raffiee, Kambiz, 2001. "Chaos in oil prices? Evidence from futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-425, July.
- Rohnn Sanderson, 2011. "Compartmentalising Gold Prices," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(2), pages 99-124, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:10:y:1992:i:3:p:367-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.