Assessing the Activities of Insurance Companies Due to the Disease of Private Pension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruslana Pikus & Anna Khemii, 2018. "Life Insurance Under Reforming The Pension Insurance System," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 4(4).
- Gene C. Lai & Hisashi Nakamura & Shinichi Yamamoto & Takau Yoneyama, 2021. "Adverse retention: Strategic renewal of guaranteed renewable term life insurance policies," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 88(4), pages 1001-1022, December.
- Umar Farooq & Adeel Nasir & Bilal & Muhammad Umer Quddoos, 2021. "The impact of COVID-19 pandemic on abnormal returns of insurance firms: a cross-country evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(31), pages 3658-3678, July.
- Nicolas Ettlin & Walter Farkas & Andreas Kull & Alexander Smirnow, 2020. "Optimal Risk-Sharing Across a Network of Insurance Companies," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 20-52, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ettlin, Nicolas & Farkas, Walter & Kull, Andreas & Smirnow, Alexander, 2020. "Optimal risk-sharing across a network of insurance companies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 39-47.
- Bottan, Nicolas & Hoffmann, Bridget & Vera-Cossio, Diego A., 2021.
"Stepping up during a crisis: The unintended effects of a noncontributory pension program during the Covid-19 pandemic,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Bottan, Nicolas L. & Hoffmann, Bridget & Vera-Cossio, Diego A., 2020. "Stepping Up During a Crisis: The Unintended Effects of a Noncontributory Pension Program during the Covid-19 Pandemic," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ceballos, Francisco & Robles, Miguel, 2020. "Demand heterogeneity for index-based insurance: The case for flexible products," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Patrick M. Liedtke, 2021. "Vulnerabilities and resilience in insurance investing: studying the COVID-19 pandemic," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 46(2), pages 266-280, April.
- Nataliya Vnukova & Sergii Kavun & Oleh Kolodiziev & Svitlana Achkasova & Daria Hontar, 2020. "Indicators-Markers for Assessment of Probability of Insurance Companies Relatedness in Implementation of Risk-Oriented Approach," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 151-173.
- Li, Xin & Liu, Haibo & Tang, Qihe & Zhu, Jinxia, 2020. "Liquidation risk in insurance under contemporary regulatory frameworks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 36-49.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wakker, Peter P. & Yang, Jingni, 2021. "Concave/convex weighting and utility functions for risk: A new light on classical theorems," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 429-435.
- Ferrari, Giorgio & Schuhmann, Patrick & Zhu, Shihao, 2022. "Optimal dividends under Markov-modulated bankruptcy level," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 146-172.
- Guerrero-Amezaga, Maria Elena & Humphries, John Eric & Neilson, Christopher A. & Shimberg, Naomi & Ulyssea, Gabriel, 2022.
"Small firms and the pandemic: Evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Christopher Neilson & Maria Guerrero & John Humphries & Naomi Shimberg & Gabriel Ulyssea, 2021. "Small Firms and the Pandemic: Evidence From Latin America," Working Papers 651, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Gourlay, Sydney & Kilic, Talip & Martuscelli, Antonio & Wollburg, Philip & Zezza, Alberto, 2021. "Viewpoint: High-frequency phone surveys on COVID-19: Good practices, open questions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Juan Wu & Wenjing Yu & Xiaobing Liu & Yali Wen, 2022. "Analysis of Influencing Factors and Income Effect of Heterogeneous Agricultural Households’ Forestland Transfer," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(9), pages 1-17, September.
- Shin, Soye & Magnan, Nicholas & Mullally, Conner & Janzen, Sarah, 2022. "Demand for Weather Index Insurance among Smallholder Farmers under Prospect Theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 82-104.
- Abay,Kibrom A. & Yonzan,Nishant & Kurdi,Sikandra Smith & Hirfrfot,Kibrom Tafere, 2022.
"Revisiting Poverty Trends and the Role of Social Protection Systems in Africa during theCOVID-19 Pandemic,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
10172, The World Bank.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Yonzan, Nishant & Kurdi, Sikandra & Tafere, Kibrom, 2022. "Revisiting poverty trends and the role of social protection systems in Africa during the COVID-19 pandemic," IFPRI discussion papers 2142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jose Cobian & Budy P. Resosudarmo & Alin Halimatussadiah & Susan Olivia, 2022. "Demand for index-based flood insurance in Jakarta, Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2022-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Demirgüç-Kunt,Asli & Lokshin,Michael M. & Torre,Ivan, 2022. "Protect Incomes or Protect Jobs ? The Role of Social Policies in Post-Pandemic Recovery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10166, The World Bank.
- Strupat, Christoph, 2021. "The preserving effect of social protection on social cohesion during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from Kenya," IDOS Discussion Papers 33/2021, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).
- Zhang, Aili & Chen, Ping & Li, Shuanming & Wang, Wenyuan, 2022. "Risk modelling on liquidations with Lévy processes," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 412(C).
- Woong Park & Hyunchul Ahn, 2022. "Not All Churn Customers Are the Same: Investigating the Effect of Customer Churn Heterogeneity on Customer Value in the Financial Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-22, September.
- Schwab, Benjamin & Yu, Jisang, 2022. "Guaranteed Storage? Risk and Credit Constraints in the Demand for Postharvest Technology and Rice Seed Storage Decisions in Bangladesh," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322475, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maria Carannante & Valeria D’Amato & Paola Fersini & Salvatore Forte & Giuseppe Melisi, 2022. "Disruption of Life Insurance Profitability in the Aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Davide Lanfranchi & Laura Grassi, 2022. "Examining insurance companies’ use of technology for innovation," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 47(3), pages 520-537, July.
- Di Maio, Michele & Fasani, Francesco & Sciabolazza, Valerio Leone & Molini, Vasco, 2022.
"Facing Displacement and a Global Pandemic: Evidence from a Fragile State,"
IZA Discussion Papers
15134, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Di Maio, Michele & Fasani, Francesco & Leone Sciabolazza, Valerio & Molini, Vasco, 2022. "Facing Displacement and a Global Pandemic: Evidence from a Fragile State," CEPR Discussion Papers 17104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Di Maio & Francesco Fasani & Valerio Leone Sciabolazza & Vasco Molini, 2022. "Facing Displacement and a Global Pandemic: Evidence from a Fragile State," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2208, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giorgio Ferrari & Patrick Schuhmann & Shihao Zhu, 2021. "Optimal Dividends under Markov-Modulated Bankruptcy Level," Papers 2111.03724, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Wenyuan Wang & Xiang Yu & Xiaowen Zhou, 2021. "On optimality of barrier dividend control under endogenous regime switching with application to Chapter 11 bankruptcy," Papers 2108.01800, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Ferrari, Giorgio & Schuhmann, Patrick & Zhu, Shihao, 2021. "Optimal Dividends under Markov-Modulated Bankruptcy Level," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 657, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Domenella,Yanina Eliana & Jamison,Julian C & Safir,Abla & Zia,Bilal Husnain, 2021. "Can Business Grants Mitigate a Crisis ? Evidence from Youth Entrepreneurs in Kenya during COVID-19," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9874, The World Bank.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2022:i:5:p:179-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Diana Dimitrova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.