Indicators-Markers for Assessment of Probability of Insurance Companies Relatedness in Implementation of Risk-Oriented Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svitlana Achkasova, 2019. "The Scale Measurement of the Indicators of the Stress Resistance Assessment of Insurance Companies in Ukraine," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 161-183.
- Sergii Kavun, 2016. "Indicative-geometric method for estimation of any business entity," International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(2), pages 87-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nataliya Vnukova & Daria Davydenko & Svitlana Achkasova & Olexandr Yagolnitskyi, 2022. "Assessing the Activities of Insurance Companies Due to the Disease of Private Pension," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 179-194.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2020:i:1:p:151-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Diana Dimitrova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.