Endogenous Elements of the Firm Indebtedness in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola & Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1003, OECD Publishing.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2015.
"Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(8), pages 1571-1598, December.
- Harald Uhlig & Fiorella De Fiore, 2012. "Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis," 2012 Meeting Papers 429, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Fiore, Fiorella & Uhlig, Harald, 2015. "Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 1759, European Central Bank.
- Fiorella De Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2014. "Corporate Debt Structure and the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
- Rossana Merola, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: Case studies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1004, OECD Publishing.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2011. "The real effects of debt," BIS Working Papers 352, Bank for International Settlements.
- Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: Debt and the Business Cycle," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1005, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Laryea, 2010. "Approaches to Corporate Debt Restructuring in the Wake of Financial Crises," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/02, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2016:i:1:p:126-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.