Focuses of the Development of the Organizational Culture as a Determinant in the Era of Knowledge-Based Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rossitsa Chobanova, 2011. "Knowledge as Economic Research Object," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 28-54.
- Adelina Milanova, 2009. "Concept Modelling of the Relation Firm Culture – Social Capital (the example of firms from the Bulgarian economic reality)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 63-90.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 363-377.
More about this item
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2012:i:1:p:108-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.