Consumer Identity And Implications For The Brand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belk, Russell W & Bahn, Kenneth D & Mayer, Robert N, 1982. "Developmental Recognition of Consumption Symbolism," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 4-17, June.
- Jennifer Edson Escalas & James R. Bettman, 2005. "Self-Construal, Reference Groups, and Brand Meaning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 378-389, December.
- Calder, Bobby J & Burnkrant, Robert E, 1977. "Interpersonal Influence on Consumer Behavior: An Attribution Theory Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 29-38, June.
- Wernerfelt, Birger, 1990. "Advertising Content When Brand Choice Is a Signal," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages 91-98, January.
- Ariely, Dan & Levav, Jonathan, 2000. "Sequential Choice in Group Settings: Taking the Road Less Traveled and Less Enjoyed," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 279-290, December.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2002. "Identity and Schooling: Some Lessons for the Economics of Education," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1167-1201, December.
More about this item
Keywordsidentity; consumer divergence; reference groups; brand image; brand culture;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:10:p:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.