The Impact Of Mergers And Acquisitions On Banking Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués, David, 2008.
"Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: The role of strategic similarities,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 204-222.
- Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "Mergers and acquisitions and bank performance in Europe: the role of strategic similarities," Working Paper Series 398, European Central Bank.
- repec:bla:jbfnac:v:35:y:2008:i:1-2:p:50-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Beccalli & Pascal Frantz, 2009. "M&A Operations and Performance in Banking," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 203-226, December.
- Beitel, P. & Schiereck, D. & Wahrenburg, M., 2004. "Explaining the M&A-success in European Bank Mergers and Acquisitions," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35180, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Adel A. Al‐Sharkas & M. Kabir Hassan & Shari Lawrence, 2008.
"The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Efficiency of the US Banking Industry: Further Evidence,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1‐2), pages 50-70, January.
- Adel A. Al-Sharkas & M. Kabir Hassan & Shari Lawrence, 2008. "The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Efficiency of the US Banking Industry: Further Evidence," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1-2), pages 50-70.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Tehranian, Hassan, 1992. "Changes in corporate performance associated with bank acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 211-234, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Nicoleta POPOVICI, 2014. "The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Market Value of Shares of Erste Bank Group," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 102-112.
More about this item
KeywordsM&A; banking; performance; efficiency;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2011:i:7:cocrisv. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.