Seasonality In Community Water Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Opaluch, 1982. "Urban Residential Demand for Water in the United States: Further Discussion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(2), pages 225-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Yongxia & McCarl, Bruce A., 2009. "Climate Change and Texas Water Planning: an Economic Analysis of Inter-basin Water Transfers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49933, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Md Haque & Ataur Rahman & Dharma Hagare & Golam Kibria, 2014. "Probabilistic Water Demand Forecasting Using Projected Climatic Data for Blue Mountains Water Supply System in Australia," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(7), pages 1959-1971, May.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L., 1998. "Georgia Water Series -- Issue 4: Issues In Water Pricing," Faculty Series 16652, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sara Fontdecaba & Pere Grima & Lluís Marco & Lourdes Rodero & José Sánchez-Espigares & Ignasi Solé & Xavier Tort-Martorell & Dominique Demessence & Victor Martínez De Pablo & Jordi Zubelzu, 2012. "A Methodology to Model Water Demand based on the Identification of Homogenous Client Segments. Application to the City of Barcelona," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(2), pages 499-516, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.