Measuring The Components Of Aggregate Productivity Growth In U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Denny & M. Fuss & C. Everson & L. Waverman, 1981. "Estimating the Effects of Diffusion of Technological Innovations in Telecommunications: The Production Structure of Bell Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(1), pages 24-43, February.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Swanson, Joseph A, 1981. "Productivity Growth, Scale Economies, and Capacity Utilization in U.S. Railroads, 1955-74," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 994-1002, December.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryce Stewart & Terrence Veeman & James Unterschultz, 2009. "Crops and Livestock Productivity Growth in the Prairies: The Impacts of Technical Change and Scale," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 379-394, September.
- Christopher J. O'Donnell, 2012.
"Nonparametric Estimates of the Components of Productivity and Profitability Change in U.S. Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(4), pages 873-890.
- C.J. O'Donnell, 2010. "Nonparametric Estimates Of The Components Of Productivity And Profitability Change In U.S. Agriculture," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Veeman, T.S & Fantino, A.A & Peng, Y., 1995. "Capital Formation, Technical Change, and Profitability in Prairie Agriculture," Project Report Series 206943, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Sabasi, Darlington & Shumway, C. Richard, 2014. "Technical Change, Efficiency, and Total Factor Productivity in U.S. Agriculture," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Telleria, Roberto & Aw-Hassan, Aden, 2013. "Impacts of Public, Private, and R&D Investments on Total Factor Productivity Growth in Tunisian Agriculture," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160584, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Voigt, Peter, 2004. "Russlands Weg vom Plan zum Markt: Sektorale Trends und regionale Spezifika. Eine Analyse der Produktivitäts- und Effizienzentwicklungen in der Transformationsphase," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 28, number 93021.
- Sauer, Johannes & Park, Tim, 2009. "Organic farming in Scandinavia -- Productivity and market exit," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2243-2254, June.
- Lassaad Lachaal, 1998. "Production Structure Characteristics and Adaptations of Productivity Growth Measures : A Survey," Post-Print hal-01200909, HAL.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2016.
"The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Devadoss, Stephen & Gibson, Mark J. & Luckstead, Jeff, 2015. "The Impact of Agricultural Subsidies on the Corn Market with Farm Heterogeneity and Endogenous Entry and Exit," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205889, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jacinto Vidigal da Silva & Natércia Godinho Mira & Aurora Galego, 2003. "Análise da Produção e da Produtividade da Indústria Transformadora Portuguesa na década de 90," Economics Working Papers 8_2003, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Lachaal, Lassaad, 1998. "Production Structure Characteristics and Adaptations of Productivity Growth Measures : A Survey," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 48.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Chang, Sheng-Kai, 1997. "Building the dynamic linkages between R & D and productivity growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 525-545.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1998. "Agricultural productivity in developing countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 45-51, September.
- Lassaad Lachaal, 1998. "Production Structure Characteristics and Adaptations of Productivity Growth Measures : A Survey," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 48, pages 61-78.
- Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K., 1997.
"LDC agriculture: Nonparametric Malmquist productivity indexes,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 373-390, August.
- Lilyan E. Fulginiti & Richard K. Perrin, 2005. "LDC Agriculture: Non-parametric Malmquist productivity indexes," Development and Comp Systems 0502025, EconWPA.
- Giannis Karagiannis & George Mergos, 2000. "Total Factor Productivity Growth and Technical Change in a Profit Function Framework," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 31-51, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.