Estimating the Effects of Diffusion of Technological Innovations in Telecommunications: The Production Structure of Bell Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ambler, Steve & Paquet, Alain, 1996.
"Fiscal spending shocks, endogenous government spending, and real business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 237-256.
- Steve Ambler & Alain Paquet, 1993. "Fiscal Spending Shocks, Endogenous Government Spending and Real Business Cycles," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 14, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Steve Ambler & Alain Paquet, 1994. "Fiscal spending shocks, endogenous government spending, and real business cycles," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 94, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ambler, Steven & Cardia, Emanuela & Phaneuf, Louis, 1992.
"Contrats de salaire, croissance endogène et fluctuations,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 175-204, mars et j.
- ambler, s. & cardia, e. & phaneuf, l., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Phaneuf, L., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melvyn A. Fuss & Leonard Waverman, 1985. "Productivity Growth in the Automobile Industry, 1970-1980: A Comparisonof Canada, Japan and the United States," NBER Working Papers 1735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capalbo, Susan Marie, 1988. "Measuring The Components Of Aggregate Productivity Growth In U.S. Agriculture," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Siwar Damak-Bahloul, 1991. "Rendements, substitutions et progrès techniques dans le service public tunisien des télécommunications," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 49-60.
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pagés, 2004.
"Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number heck04-1, January.
- James Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2003. "Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean," NBER Working Papers 10129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breslaw, J. A. & Smith, J. B., 1983. "Des observations empiriques encourageantes pour la théorie dualiste," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 230-239, juin.
- Bitzan, John & Peoples, James, 2016. "A comparative analysis of cost change for low-cost, full-service, and other carriers in the US airline industry," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 25-41.
- Melvyn Fuss & Leonard Waverman, 1986. "The Canada-U.S. Auto Pact of 1965: An Experiment in Selective Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 1953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melvyn A. Fuss & Leonard Waverman, 1986. "The Extent and Sources of Cost and Efficiency Differences Between U.S. and Japanese Automobile Producers," NBER Working Papers 1849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:14:y:1981:i:1:p:24-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.