Food Security of SNAP Recipients Improved Following the 2009 Stimulus Package
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:45-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:220:y:2019:i:c:p:203-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almada, Lorenzo & McCarthy, Ian M., 2017.
"It's a cruel summer: Household responses to reductions in government nutrition assistance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 45-57.
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian McCarthy, 2017. "It's a Cruel Summer: Household Responses to Reductions in Government Nutrition Assistance," NBER Working Papers 23633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:31:y:2018:i:c:p:150-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shannon, Jerry, 2014. "What does SNAP benefit usage tell us about food access in low-income neighborhoods?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 89-99.
- Waehrer, Geetha & Deb, Partha & Decker, Sandra L., 2015. "Did the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act affect dietary intake of low-income individuals?," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 170-183.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:121096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.