Live Hog And Pork Imports: Past And Projected Consequences For The U.S. Pork Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Arnade, Carlos A., 1984.
"Use of Forecasts in Decisionmaking: The Case of Stocker Cattle in Florida,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 145-150, July.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Arnade, Carlos Anthony, 1984. "Use Of Forecasts In Decision-Making: The Case Of Stocker Cattle In Florida," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1974. "Risk Efficiency in the Interpretation of Agricultural Production Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(03), September.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bailey, Kenneth & Womack, Abner & Westhoff, Patrick & Adams, Gary, 1991. "Economic Incentives and the Political Evolution of Major Proposals for the 1990 Farm Bill," Staff Reports 244294, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.