Adaptive Planning Over The Cattle Price Cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentley, Ernest & Waters, James R. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1976. "Determining Optimal Replacement Age Of Beef Cows In The Presence Of Stochastic Elements," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burton, Robert O., Jr. & Wollo, J. Wesseh, 1986. "Adjustments In A Beef/Sheep Farm In Response To The Cattle Cycle: The Potential For Increased And More Stable Income," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(1), April.
- Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Short, Sara D., 2001. "The Beef Cow Replacement Decision," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2).
- Innes, Robert & Carman, Hoy F., 1988. "Tax Reform And Beef Cow Replacement Strategy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Falconer, Lawrence L. & Long, Charles R. & McGrann, James M., 1996. "A Decision Support Aid For Beef Cattle Investment Using Expert Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), July.
- Pope, C. Arden, III & Shumway, C. Richard, 1984. "Management Of Intensive Forage-Beef Production Under Yield Uncertainty," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.