Euro Membership, Foreign Banks And Credit Developments During The Financial Crisis In Slovakia: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabell Koske, 2009. "Achieving Fiscal Flexibility and Safeguarding Sustainability: The Case of Slovakia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 681, OECD Publishing.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2010.
"Default rates in the loan market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz & Anton Malesich, 2006. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp854, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Christa Hainz, 2009. "Default Rates in the Loan Market for SMEs: Evidence from Slovakia," ifo Working Paper Series 72, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ashoka Mody & Deniz O Igan & Stefania Fabrizio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Product Quality and International Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006.
"Financial dollarization: evaluating the consequences,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(45), pages 61-118, January.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2004. "FINANCIAL DOLLARIZATION: Evaluating the consequences," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 184, Econometric Society.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2005. "Financial Dollarisation: Evaluating The Consequences," Business School Working Papers findollarisation, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Manfred Fluch & Helmut Stix, 2005. "Perceived Inflation in Austria – Extent, Explanations, Effects," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-47.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 2006. "The euro's trade effects," Working Paper Series 594, European Central Bank.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang, 2008. "A new index of perceived inflation: Assumptions, method, and application to Germany," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 433-457, August.
- Oomes, Nienke, 2005.
"Maintaining competitiveness under equilibrium real appreciation: The case of Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Maintaining Competitiveness Under Equilibrium Real Appreciation; The Case of Slovakia," IMF Working Papers 05/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Jarko Fidrmuc & Helmut Stix, 2012. "Foreign Currency Loans and Loan Arrears of Households in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 181, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Jitka Pomenkova, 2012. "The Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas Criteria in the Context of Financial Crisis: Evidence from Time-Frequency Domain Analysis," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-31, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Backé, Peter & Wójcik, Cezary, 2008. "Credit booms, monetary integration and the new neoclassical synthesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 458-470, March.
- Luca, Alina & Petrova, Iva, 2008. "What drives credit dollarization in transition economies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 858-869, May.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Vartia, Laura & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2010. "Capital flows and the boom-bust cycle: The case of Estonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2008. "EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 562-576, August.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ottonello, Pablo, 2012. "The Labor Market Consequences of Financial Crises With or Without Inflation: Jobless and Wageless Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jarko FIDRMUC & Matus SENAJ, 2014. "Income, Schooling and Housing Wealth during Economic Reforms," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(2), pages 160-176, March.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Adjustment in and out of the Eurozone," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 179-185, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petr Koráb & Jitka Pomenková, 2014. "Financial Crisis and Financing Constraints of SMEs in Visegrad Countries," WIFO Working Papers 485, WIFO.
- Petr Koráb & Jitka Poměnková, 2015. "Access to Credit of SMEs in the Czech Republic During the Financial Crisis and in the Post-crisis Period," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 1297-1302.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:roaaec:170471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuagsk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.